Antoine Griezmann

Still find the Barcelona link an odd one but if true it most surely means Leo will slot into midfield reflecting the #10 he is

Here in Barcelona for weeks they take for granted the signing. But I see it difficult as long as no star leaves. We currently have serious problems with the salaries of the players. We are the club that pays the most in salaries. In addition, we have already spent more than € 300M this season and we have to pay for the stadium reform. If a star does not go, I do not know with what money we will pay € 100M

Here in Barcelona for weeks they take for granted the signing. But I see it difficult as long as no star leaves. We currently have serious problems with the salaries of the players. We are the club that pays the most in salaries. In addition, we have already spent more than € 300M this season and we have to pay for the stadium reform. If a star does not go, I do not know with what money we will pay € 100M

Money won't be an issue really. On balance, they effectively broke even over this past season in terms of sales, wages & acquisitions. July 1 new fiscal budget and they start from scratch and surely there is more deadweight (At least half the Griezmann fee) to be moved.

Question has really been more about need/fit

Just saw the goals against Sevilla and Leganes, I recommend watching the highlights.

7 goals, 1 back heel assist and hit the post on a free kick.

With these goals he showed everything, goals were from outside the box, inside the box, penalty, left foot, right foot, header, and a free kick.

Top quality from Griezmann, never was a big fan of his but can’t argue with this class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.