Optimistic planning for the CL Final.

JGL07

Team supported
Manchester City/Hibernian
Has anyone else booked flights and accommodation for Kiev as the end of May?

I booked as soon as City went 4-0 at Basel. I did the same two years ago for Milan after City beat Paris Saint Germain to reach the quarter finals. We figured that if City got through to the final it would be a lot cheaper to book early. If City didn't make it, we had a weekend break Milan. I would probably have booked for Cardiff last year had City beaten Monaco.

I am obviously an optimist. It was surprisingly inexpensive travelling via Amsterdam (outwards) and Paris Charles de Gaulle (return) on Ukraine International Airways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you have jinx it, if we go out at all it will be all your fault

;-)

Seriously though, Kiev is not high.up on places I want to visit, so would hate to book early and then have to go for a non cup final weekend.
Plus the horrible.thought that the rags get there, urgh a city full of them ****s no thanks
portland st when they are at home is bad enough.

Booked in December ,flights only ,figured that if we don't get there and another English team do ,a name transfer could mean the flight can be sold on. Only paid £130,

I booked flights at the start of January for £200. There's a few of us going and we are all travelling even if City don't make it (end of season piss up). No accommodation booked at the moment as I'm waiting on a couple of others to book before we decide where to stay.

I booked flights at the start of January for £200. There's a few of us going and we are all travelling even if City don't make it (end of season piss up). No accommodation booked at the moment as I'm waiting on a couple of others to book before we decide where to stay.
You'll struggle to book accommodation at a reasonable price at the moment as there will be fans of lots of clubs holding rooms. Probably need to wait until some teams have been knocked out and pick up the cancellations.

You'll struggle to book accommodation at a reasonable price at the moment as there will be fans of lots of clubs holding rooms. Probably need to wait until some teams have been knocked out and pick up the cancellations.

Yes all hotels seem to be fully booked but loads of accommodation available on AirBnb. We are staying for 5 nights so will probably go down that route anyway.

We booked in October , 4 nights in Kiev via budapest going and bratislava returning.. been doing the Champions league final City for 5 years now , great crack !! Hopefully one day we will get there :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.