London

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Bunch of miserable so and so's. Spent all day and night here so far on my own and not spoken to a single soul. On my 7th pint now. Apart from, is that seat taken etc nowt coming back. Asking for beer etc in my best Manc accent but still nowt. I know if it was role-reversal and a Cockernee walked into a pub round our way we'd be all over him like a rash. Mind you I couldn't understand them anyway as my hearing is bobbins these days. What?

Bunch of miserable so and so's. Spent all day and night here so far on my own and not spoken to a single soul. On my 7th pint now. Apart from, is that seat taken etc nowt coming back. Asking for beer etc in my best Manc accent but still nowt. I know if it was role-reversal and a Cockernee walked into a pub round our way we'd be all over him like a rash. Mind you I couldn't understand them anyway as my hearing is bobbins these days. What?
talk to them about money trig they love that

Presently in the Tower Tavern at the base of the Post Office Tower. As far as I can gather it's full of students. I am easily the oldest in here. Every pub I've been in seems like a place for part-time drinkers. Not got that 'local' feeling you get from our pubs. Come to the conclusion Manchester > London. Certainly for drinking (and football!)

As for the beer it's wank. £4.75 a pop. Glad when I've had enough at these prices! Give me Joey Holt's all day long

I used to drink in a pub near liverpool street station. It was the closest i have come to a northern pub in that for the 2 months i was there i would walk in and they had locals who let on and chatted.

Stay safe boss and enjoy your evening, well as best you can being seemingly invisible to the landanars.

I used to drink in a pub near liverpool street station. It was the closest i have come to a northern pub in that for the 2 months i was there i would walk in and they had locals who let on and chatted.

Stay safe boss and enjoy your evening, well as best you can being seemingly invisible to the landanars.

Dirty Dicks ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.