Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't he feature in a dead rubber European tie last night if this kid is the next superstar? Monaco were itching to allow Mbappe shine last year because he was that talented. Maybe I'm being sceptical but things like this make me wonder how 'great' he can potentially be.

*watch him now move to Madrid in the next two years as the next great superstar*

Haha. The good thing about this signing for me is it brings in a kid who will know his place in the hierarchy. He knows he is behind Jesus but will get his chance. I worry if we bring in a big expensive signing up front it may have a negative affect on the squad. Rather go for a young hungry forward player.

Why didn't he feature in a dead rubber European tie last night if this kid is the next superstar? Monaco were itching to allow Mbappe shine last year because he was that talented. Maybe I'm being sceptical but things like this make me wonder how 'great' he can potentially be.

*watch him now move to Madrid in the next two years as the next great superstar*
Look at the post before yours lol

Just scored against Porto off the bench. Doumbia injured so he's likely to get a real run in the team now to show what he's about

Just scored against Porto off the bench. Doumbia injured so he's likely to get a real run in the team now to show what he's about
Bas Dost will be back who was badly missed. Leão had a chance to be a hero and earn a draw but he skies a sitter when all he had to do is head the ball.

Bas Dost will be back who was badly missed. Leão had a chance to be a hero and earn a draw but he skies a sitter when all he had to do is head the ball.
Yup, bit of a sitter, but still wouldn't exactly be a hero as Sporting needed to win really, but the loss kills them.

Dost will come back in, but he's moving up the pecking order with Doumbia out and getting the nod ahead of Montero. Should see some decent minutes between now and the end of the season you'd imagine. Youngest scorer in a Sporting/Porto match for something like 80 years as well and didn't look out of place at that level. Great to see Diego Dalot getting time and doing so well as well, he's looked nailed on to be a star for a few years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.