Hot curry from Morrisons... of all places.

Got one of those ‘takeaway for 2’ jobs from Morrison’s a couple of weeks ago for me and the daughter , as misery was away for the night. £7.50 and as nice as anything i’ve had delivered from takeaway for a while for half the price, yum yum.
2wgvmvk.jpg

This is the bad boy:

393702011_0_640x640.jpg

It comes to something when the fiery green chillies are much milder than the sauce! I have to say I really liked it in a masochistic sort of way. It's borderline inedible :-)

I stayed in India for six months and every time I went to eat at a place they would always assume because I was British I couldn’t handle hot.

I always had to ask them, to make it “spicy hot” and not the tamed version they thought the European palate could cope with.

Now I don’t know about the Indian restaurants in Greater Manchester, but in Glasgow we are blessed with some of the best Indian restaurants in Britain and in fact they regularly win the best in Europe award. We love our curries and a lot of us like them hot.

Anyway, at this place I was asking them to make it hot. Eventually they brought the curry out and I could see from how they were looking at each other and smiling that they had gone OTT with the heat to enjoy seeing me dissolve in sweat, tears and a nose running like a tap would filling a bath.

They hovered. I took my first mouthful, beautiful flavours but a couple of seconds later you were hit in the face with a chilli shovel.

I knew what they were hoping for. I didn’t even comment. I just kept talking and laughing with my woman. I didn’t even go for the water, I knew that was their goal. I could have done with it mind you, but I wasn’t giving the cunts the satisfaction. Ate the lot then had a slug of beer.

The guy who owned the place came over and asked if it was hot enough. He made it very hot and didn’t think I could eat it.

I just smiled and told him it was perfect.

The next morning a volcano was erupting out of my arse, but, the bemusement and disappointment on their faces was worth it.

As I left all the waiters nodded at me and later when the numbness of my lips had subsided, I told my partner what they had done.

She couldn’t see why I done it. That I was a stubborn twat etc. She didn’t realise they had thrown down a gauntlet and the inbred need in me to pick that mother fucker up and set about them with it. She was from Coventry mind, so maybe that’s how they roll.

I didn’t go back to that place though for obvious reasons. Christ knows what they would have given me. Quit while your ahead was the decision.

This is the bad boy:

393702011_0_640x640.jpg

It comes to something when the fiery green chillies are much milder than the sauce! I have to say I really liked it in a masochistic sort of way. It's borderline inedible :-)
Fiery green chillies????? You, sir, are a wimp.

I stayed in India for six months and every time I went to eat at a place they would always assume because I was British I couldn’t handle hot.

I always had to ask them, to make it “spicy hot” and not the tamed version they thought the European palate could cope with.

Now I don’t know about the Indian restaurants in Greater Manchester, but in Glasgow we are blessed with some of the best Indian restaurants in Britain and in fact they regularly win the best in Europe award. We love our curries and a lot of us like them hot.

Anyway, at this place I was asking them to make it hot. Eventually they brought the curry out and I could see from how they were looking at each other and smiling that they had gone OTT with the heat to enjoy seeing me dissolve in sweat, tears and a nose running like a tap would filling a bath.

They hovered. I took my first mouthful, beautiful flavours but a couple of seconds later you were hit in the face with a chilli shovel.

I knew what they were hoping for. I didn’t even comment. I just kept talking and laughing with my woman. I didn’t even go for the water, I knew that was their goal. I could have done with it mind you, but I wasn’t giving the cunts the satisfaction. Ate the lot then had a slug of beer.

The guy who owned the place came over and asked if it was hot enough. He made it very hot and didn’t think I could eat it.

I just smiled and told him it was perfect.

The next morning a volcano was erupting out of my arse, but, the bemusement and disappointment on their faces was worth it.

As I left all the waiters nodded at me and later when the numbness of my lips had subsided, I told my partner what they had done.

She couldn’t see why I done it. That I was a stubborn twat etc. She didn’t realise they had thrown down a gauntlet and the inbred need in me to pick that mother fucker up and set about them with it. She was from Coventry mind, so maybe that’s how they roll.

I didn’t go back to that place though for obvious reasons. Christ knows what they would have given me. Quit while your ahead was the decision.

‘The next morning a volcano was erupting out of my arse, but, the bemusement and disappointment on their faces was worth it’

So you stayed in the restaurant all night then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.