Paulo Dybala

I have a feeling we will offer Sergio plus cash for one of Dybala or Griezmann in the summer.

the best False 9 after Messi in FM18.
i got him in my City team, for almost £100M.
him as F9, Sane and Aguero as Trequartista.
tearing opponents left, right and center.
beat Barca 5-0 at Camp Nou. lol
Well I’m sold then.

I’m very happy with the squad how it looks nowadays but when i look to the squads with a champions league winning history i can’t put aside the fact that we miss that one player with that key moment who can turn around a difficult match in an important final. I think Dybala could be that player if Pep works his magic on him. Dybala in the second line behind Aguero or Jesus looks mindblowing to me!
———————————-aguero
Sane—————————dybala———————sterling
——————de bruyne—————silva
Mendy———otamendi——kompany——walker

This would be a finished product! That one dribble we need sometimes he could provide!

I’ve got him in my Subbuteo 1975 as a forward, with Sterling and Aguero. To be honest, I’ve seen better. His shooting is pretty poor, and he often just hangs around the penalty area, with very little movement. He doesn't track back either, and he has a tendency to foul quite a lot.
Lol

I’m very happy with the squad how it looks nowadays but when i look to the squads with a champions league winning history i can’t put aside the fact that we miss that one player with that key moment who can turn around a difficult match in an important final. I think Dybala could be that player if Pep works his magic on him. Dybala in the second line behind Aguero or Jesus looks mindblowing to me!
———————————-aguero

This would be a finished product! That one dribble we need sometimes he could provide!

Lol.

———————————-aguero

Somehow I've a feeling a defensive midfielder will be in the team, Fred maybe if he signs, or deffo Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.