Iniesta

It’s only one game but both him and Busquests looked uncomfortable against Chelsea when there was lots of pressing in midfield. It makes you think how much the likes of David Silva have adapted to be able to do what he does in the fast and furious English game.

I think the NYCFC suggestions would be right. No idea why anyone would think it would happen as there isn't a need on either side. He plays in a position we are stocked in, no matter how good he is.

It’s only one game but both him and Busquests looked uncomfortable against Chelsea when there was lots of pressing in midfield. It makes you think how much the likes of David Silva have adapted to be able to do what he does in the fast and furious English game.

He was still the sharpest in the 75th minute to pounce on the loose ball and square for the equaliser. Doubt it'll happen, but he remains a quality player with the intelligence needed at the very highest level.

Steve Bates wrote this story,started with he signed a staying till the end of his career contract in oct but could be tempted away

I rest my case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.