Half and half scarves

Some fans do like them although its mainly the new visiting fans. If you don't like them you don't have to buy one. Everyone to their own.

Some fans do like them although its mainly the new visiting fans. If you don't like them you don't have to buy one. Everyone to their own.

Thank you for your support, my favourite is my City v Everton half and half,. If I am ever lucky enough to go to an away game I will make sure I get one then as our club will be on the left for once.

Anyone recommend any good foreign language thrillers?

If you like them you don't have to buy them.
Or not be a twat by buying one in the first place. (Apologies to any Blues under 3 years old)

If you like them you don't have to buy them.
Or not be a twat by buying one in the first place. (Apologies to any Blues under 3 years old)

That's still only your opinion, backing it up with abusive language doesn't make you right.

There was a Chinese contingent in 323 this afternoon. All had but windjammers and on the back in Chinese and English "Lighting up the Man City!"

I saw them outside the ground having a group photo taken . Looked like a cult rather than footie fans
Noticed the "lighting up Man City" on the back of the blue jackets they wore.

I saw them outside the ground having a group photo taken . Looked like a cult rather than footie fans
Noticed the "lighting up Man City" on the back of the blue jackets they wore.

I saw them too, lighting up the man city really befuddled me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.