Big Flag/banner

Churchlawtonblue

We sit in the North Stand tier 1. Been thinking we could do with some celebratory flag/ banner for the end of the season. Does anyone on here know where you get big flags, how expansive Are they? Are there any special arrangements to get them in the ground. Ie long poles? Cheers

We sit in the North Stand tier 1. Been thinking we could do with some celebratory flag/ banner for the end of the season. Does anyone on here know where you get big flags, how expansive Are they? Are there any special arrangements to get them in the ground. Ie long poles? Cheers

1894 use a Polish flag maker. Good quality and affordable. Obviously depends how big you want it and the graphics.

Just an observation here the banner yesterday wasnt visible at all from where we sit in 137
Was it Mike Doyle ?
Seems a shame to go to all that trouble and not show it to its full worth

Just an observation here the banner yesterday wasnt visible at all from where we sit in 137
Was it Mike Doyle ?
Seems a shame to go to all that trouble and not show it to its full worth

Yes it was mike doyle lifting the trophy in the 70s... it was hand painted by a great blue fan on here, very good detail, we have used it for about 4 years at various stages of the league cup, cant take it to Wembley as it doesn't have a fire certificate !!

it is a shame not all of the stadium gets to see it, a massive help would be our own club via the website showing pictures of it, but they seem to picture just about everything in the stadium but cant quite spot a 10m x 10m banner !

There are some good pics and vids going round of the dispaly, would post on here but still cant get to grips with how to load a pic !

large banners over 2m x 2m need security passes it get in, as well as bigger flag poles.

true what JRB said, we get flags made in Germany and Poland, you send designs over and 10 days later it comes back printed. The Basel game weds you will see a 35metre x 4metre long banner in the south stand done in Poland.

If you want to print a certain banner and then me help you get it in the stadium let me know and I will help sort it through club contacts

The banners should be moved around the ground, we see fuck all in SS3

would help of club would show more of banners on the screens instead of half and half scarves held up !

Reason banners are kept in 115 / 116 lower SS area is because it is then easy to look after from securities point of view. We would like to put flags in SS3 but for some reason it is seen as a risk that fans would throw them down !! Hopefully one day we can try it, gain trust and have flags up there.

The other thing is it takes some organising, means going in stadium 90 mins before KO etc. The guys that help set up displays are all season card holders in 115 / 116.

Who knows we might get a chance to spread out more, but we would then need season card holders in SS3 to help. I would be more than happy to sort banners out up in SS3

would help of club would show more of banners on the screens instead of half and half scarves held up !

Reason banners are kept in 115 / 116 lower SS area is because it is then easy to look after from securities point of view. We would like to put flags in SS3 but for some reason it is seen as a risk that fans would throw them down !! Hopefully one day we can try it, gain trust and have flags up there.

The other thing is it takes some organising, means going in stadium 90 mins before KO etc. The guys that help set up displays are all season card holders in 115 / 116.

Who knows we might get a chance to spread out more, but we would then need season card holders in SS3 to help. I would be more than happy to sort banners out up in SS3
I know it's not easy bud but I agree even on the screens would be nice.

Didn’t want to start a new thread, so Google this thread.

Sat in ES, Level 3 yesterday for a change.

Normally stand in SSL1.

Hadn’t noticed it before now.

There is a new Sheikh Mansour banner with trophies after his name.

Used my mobile to take the picture. No clear, but you can make out the trophies on the right hand side of the banner.

When did that go up?

20190921-153559.jpg

Also, club seem to be going big on flags and banners at. Some more new ones yesterday.

Which isn’t a bad thing in my opinion.

D57-DFFAB-ADB5-4764-9608-8-F2-F65-FF0-E43.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.