Ryan Sessegnon

Could he play LWB in a 3-5-2?
He is 17, so he can probably play any position. But it just seems like he is going to have a Bale like trajectory. Started as a leftback and moved on to left-wing.

On another note,vi quote like his twin brother Steven. Who I think has been grossly underrated because of the meteoric rise of Ryan.

Steven is the kind of Rightback one should look to developing

Last edited:
Could rotate with Mendy for LWB or Sane for LW. The lad is 17 and played nearly 60 pro games, he needs to slow down a bit before he is burnt out by 21.

I think Pep could truly work wonders with this lad, doing a lot of stuff just by instinct and hasn't had anywhere near the level of coaching that we could offer.

Will Spurs go and splash 30/40mil on a player with their stadium already rocketing in price? Unlikely imo.

If Fulham get promoted then let him have a season or even 18mths on loan and then we can bring him back into the fold.

Danilo and Delph are squad players, capable of filling in almost anywhere. Zinchenko is a difficult one and I am not sure where I see him long term, he hasn't had chance in an attacking position but he is behind Diaz and Foden.

Could rotate with Mendy for LWB or Sane for LW. The lad is 17 and played nearly 60 pro games, he needs to slow down a bit before he is burnt out by 21.

I think Pep could truly work wonders with this lad, doing a lot of stuff just by instinct and hasn't had anywhere near the level of coaching that we could offer.

Will Spurs go and splash 30/40mil on a player with their stadium already rocketing in price? Unlikely imo.

If Fulham get promoted then let him have a season or even 18mths on loan and then we can bring him back into the fold.

Danilo and Delph are squad players, capable of filling in almost anywhere. Zinchenko is a difficult one and I am not sure where I see him long term, he hasn't had chance in an attacking position but he is behind Diaz and Foden.
Sessegnon and a DM would be a great window. Recall Maffeo and Gunn as well

Gunn maffeo sessignon weigl/Sarr bailley/Werner and tarr. Finishes the squad for me. If any money left possibly Justin kluivert. Sessignon would develop in this squad perfectly standing in for Mendy and sane learning the whole left side of the pitch under pep. Sell bravo, Danilo, otamendi, yaya and if the monies good gundogan

Gunn maffeo sessignon weigl/Sarr bailley/Werner and tarr. Finishes the squad for me. If any money left possibly Justin kluivert. Sessignon would develop in this squad perfectly standing in for Mendy and sane learning the whole left side of the pitch under pep. Sell bravo, Danilo, otamendi, yaya and if the monies good gundogan

Who is this tarr you’re rambling about??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.