Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs....pmsl

Wouldn't the ref have a team sheet before the game started which would show WATT in big letters for the daft bugger. Or was it a case of not being able to read, and hoping that any name he had to take would be one for something he could draw.

I think we have Jonas Erriccssssooonnnnnn tonight. He was whistling for the first leg. Didn't think Uefa did that stuff! Jonas tonight, Jonny on Monday. Is it a good sign, or are Basel gonna emulate Barca and overturn a 4-0 thumping and Stoke are set for a handful of pens?

Wouldn't the ref have a team sheet before the game started which would show WATT in big letters for the daft bugger. Or was it a case of not being able to read, and hoping that any name he had to take would be one for something he could draw.

I think we have Jonas Erriccssssooonnnnnn tonight. He was whistling for the first leg. Didn't think Uefa did that stuff! Jonas tonight, Jonny on Monday. Is it a good sign, or are Basel gonna emulate Barca and overturn a 4-0 thumping and Stoke are set for a handful of pens?

no we have some Polish dude I think. Saving Senor Lahoz for when it matters.

no we have some Polish dude I think. Saving Senor Lahoz for when it matters.
Pavel Kralovec, Czech not Polish. Sczymon Marciniak, the Polish ref, is being employed by Juve to get them through refereeing the Spurs v Juve game.

indeed. Glad we got him out of the way, just fearing any tie against a non-Spanish side.

I will take some convincing that Uefa don't 'select' certain refs for 'certain' ties so that their 'preferred' final teams have a better than good chance of arriving at the final - same as PiGMol with some of the refs who do our games, with 'do' being the operative word.

I will take some convincing that Uefa don't 'select' certain refs for 'certain' ties so that their 'preferred' final teams have a better than good chance of arriving at the final - same as PiGMol with some of the refs who do our games, with 'do' being the operative word.

yes, which is why I'm dreading a trip to Anfield or Old Trafford with this guy...

antonio-mateu-lahoz.jpg

Antonio+Miguel+Mateu+Lahoz+Manchester+City+pVbTriqx-sol.jpg

stock-photo-manchester-uk-october-referee-antonio-mateu-lahoz-pictured-during-the-uefa-champions-739427542.jpg

3D7F32D400000578-0-image-a-4_1487715144381.jpg

27252.jpg

Just dreading him...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.