Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser Discussion

leighton

I cant believe its at least 14 years of the Champion Tipser if not more. When we were on the old Bluemoon site. But come the biggest festival it is only right that we do it.
Many winners have come back done it so many great champions we had in the past Scarblu , Brisblu , Paulpowersleftfoot and many more over the years. Its a bit of fun for the week ahead.

I think we will do a winners only Tipser.
So making it less work with a NAP Race of the day with bonus points attached to them.
Also Jockey and Trainer of the day picks too.
So its less work on my side of things.

So roll onto Tuesday to the most unpredictable Cheltenham festival for years. I think this might the year for the outsiders and I am looking forward to losing some money down the bookies.

Great stuff, always a highlight of the year. I’m going for my first ever cheltenham day on the weds, cannot wait.

Great stuff, always a highlight of the year. I’m going for my first ever cheltenham day on the weds, cannot wait.
Be warned you'll get the bug

I went as a one off to the Gold Cup and witnessed the Best Mate hat-trick (2004) and ended up going back for next 5 years on the trot :-)

*Great stuff leighton, count me in

The trainer and jockey of the day is a spoiler in my opinion, it is about picking horses.

Winners only is a fair call to save yourself a lot of grief.

The trainer and jockey of the day is a spoiler in my opinion, it is about picking horses.

Winners only is a fair call to save yourself a lot of grief.

I know some aint going to be happy with it. If I am being honest i could do a handicap regarding jockeys and trainers as some will go Ruby Walsh , Barry Gergarthy and Davy Russell and the trainers most days it be either Willie Mullins or Gordon Elliott so i am thinking of different ways to do it. Sure will sort it out Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.