Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Sorry and sad state of affairs.

Just out of interest, has anyone seen anything about Wigan's fine for being unable to control their players during the Cup tie? We were both charged and we were fined 50,000 on March 2nd, but I have yet to see any news about Wigan's fate.

I have just been typing various words into the search engine, no matter what you put in the results all come back showing Citys fine, Wigan has been wiped from the collective memory. They were charged but it seems never punished.

I have just been typing various words into the search engine, no matter what you put in the results all come back showing Citys fine, Wigan has been wiped from the collective memory. They were charged but it seems never punished.
Probably be brushed under the carpet sure it was all city’s fault..

Probably be brushed under the carpet sure it was all city’s fault..

But they were charged so there must have been a hearing to find them not guilty, you cannot just ignore your own charge, oh hang on this is the FA we are talking about.

I know that we acknowledged the fine before the set deadline, but I never saw whether Wigan had. Further, it was never entirely clear whether Wigan's charge was also wrapped up with the inability to control the crowd afterwards. I've even kept an eye on the Wigan newspaper but seen no mention in it either. We'll just have to wait and see.

I know that we acknowledged the fine before the set deadline, but I never saw whether Wigan had. Further, it was never entirely clear whether Wigan's charge was also wrapped up with the inability to control the crowd afterwards. I've even kept an eye on the Wigan newspaper but seen no mention in it either. We'll just have to wait and see.
Don’t hold your breath..edit think we have went off topic this is the peps yellow ribbon thread oops sorry mods..

Don’t hold your breath..edit think we have went off topic this is the peps yellow ribbon thread oops sorry mods..

Not entirely. A number of charges ensued from the same game, yet the wheels of FA justice appear more oiled when dealing with perceived politicizing than protecting player safety.

Not entirely. A number of charges ensued from the same game, yet the wheels of FA justice appear more oiled when dealing with perceived politicizing than protecting player safety.
Yeah rather come down hard on a coach wearing an offensive yellow ribbon,than hundreds of football fans running onto a pitch and possibly endangering opposition players absolutely crazy but it is the fa after all ...

Yeah rather come down hard on a coach wearing an offensive yellow ribbon,than hundreds of football fans running onto a pitch and possibly endangering opposition players absolutely crazy but it is the fa after all ...

Ah but the Spanish FA weren't that bothered about a few hundred Wigan fans running onto the pitch whereas ....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.