Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

The 14 days was 3 months until very recently to the cut and paste lot.

Operation Demetrius and Shoot to Kill were not exactly libertarian.

Corky you have just been accussed of hating Pep but your hatred of England seems to be increasing. A shoot to kill policy is just that, you cannot shoot to injure someone ask any army bloke. Operation Demitrius was in 1971 FFS at a time when normal civilains were having war waged on them by terrorist organisation, in hindsight it was the wrong thing to do as it was used as a propaganda tool. We are now in 2018, 47 years later please try staying relevant or is your hatred to strong ?

I think we accepted the charge, and Wigan didn't, so there will be a hearing for them, that was my understanding of it anyway.

If they didnt accept the charge I would assume that someone, newspaper etc, would have mentioned it online, I cannot find squat to say they did or didn't accept the charge.

If they didnt accept the charge I would assume that someone, newspaper etc, would have mentioned it online, I cannot find squat to say they did or didn't accept the charge.

Did the FArce not accept the charge on behalf of the PIeEaters, and in due course, they will be found not guilty and will have our fine handed over to them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.