US vs UK culture

Try Salem's Lot, beautiful town, but the people are proper vein bleeders ;)
Wish Derry really existed.

So SK is about pop culture really..? which I guess US is up there, if not leader of.

We have more folk culture, as shown in the many differences between places and their people on such a small island, though that is dying out with modern communications.

Hi all. Just to have some knowledge since I am planning to go on a vacation in the UK later this year.
Any thoughts?
Fuck off, we're full.

Britain really is a beautiful set of islands if hills forests and rocky beaches are your thing. It's cold here all year round and the traffic takes the piss.
Don't bother coming here, I've seen America on the telly and it hands down trumps us at everything, we're miserable and angry and our sense of humour involves taking the piss out of each other.
A bottle of Vodka in a night club costs over a oner haha, like I said mate, don't bother unless you like old buildings and areas of natural beauty, which America has in abundance anyway

Having just been through a "drive-thru" hole in the wall, I am sat in my car on a supermarket car park. Said supermarket where I can order online, pull up and they will bring it to my car. In front of me is drive-thru pharmacy on my right is a drive-thru smoke shop and also a drive-thru donut shop. What a bloody inconvenience that the petrol station is self serve, having to get out of my car is too much.

Move to Jersey. Problem solved.

Steak is about the only thing worth eating there though. Melted cheese on everything and "Italian" food with a pound of sugar in the revolting "sauce"
I don’t eat cheese, and it is amazing how much cheese is “added” to food. Crazy!

As for sugar in sauce, I’m not sure what you’re eating, but it’s not that hard to make yourself. Sounds like someone is eating out at the Olive Garden a tad too much! ;-)

Typical septic. He probably thinks that deep pan shite pizza is tasty and better than the Romans can serve up.
Septic???

I don’t eat pizza. I don’t eat cheese. I thought this was about UK vs USA “culture”? Keep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.