Do you really believe the league is over...?

Besides playing us, Utd have a really easy run in

Home
Swansea
Westbrom
Arsenal
Watford

Away
Us
Bournemouth
Brighton

Besides us they will win the rest of those.
Id normally have hope Arsenal might get something but not this season..they will role over and none of those other teams going to OT are going to get anything

They will steam roller Brighton and Bournemouth

We have to keep winning as they will

Home
Swansea
Westbrom
Arsenal
Watford

Away
Us
Bournemouth
Brighton

Id normally have hope Arsenal might get something but not this season..they will role over and none of those other teams going to OT are going to get anything

I think they will end up on 85 points at least.

Home
Swansea
Westbrom
Arsenal
Watford

Away
Us
Bournemouth
Brighton

Lets hope they steamroller the same way they did at Huddersfield & Newcastle.

Did anyone else think, in our two recent title winning seasons, that it would be nice to seal a title with two or three games left rather than it going to the last nerve shredding game?
YES. My dad can only just the last time when we won the League with 2 games to go (1937). He was 8.

You know what....we could win all nine.

Everton and Spurs away are the hardest but Pep has them so focused it could be the lot.

I’m glad our last 4 are the easiest as it will keep us focused till then.

One of these days a team will attack us out of desperation because they need a win and we will get 5 or more goals.

I’ve never looked forward to a derby so much. United will concentrate on the CL and the FA cups if they have any sense, but it would make little difference.

Win the next three and that’s that. We are nerveless. Oh you scored, carry on with the plan. Getting tired chasing the ball? Wait till the last 10 minutes and see if you can hang on.

When the league is won and City fully relax and play without any restrictions it’s going to be comically good.

We aren’t crawling to the finish line, we aren’t running through it either, we haven’t even noticed it. We are a machine and we want you to test us so we can try out our gears we haven’t used yet.

We will smash you and not notice. We don’t care who you are, we don’t know who you are, you are a coloured shirt without a ball. When you look up you will have nobody to pass to and be hunted down, you will pray for the whistle so this hell will stop and you can breathe again. Every team has a plan before they face us, every team has seen a weakness but it’s dfferent when we are in front of you.

Good luck getting anywhere near us United I just hope you beat Swansea because the next PL game.....you will wish you hadn’t.

In the words of Phoneshop.... “Say something”

Ive kept saying "oooh the next few fixtures looks bit tricky" throughout the season.
When we were facing Arsenal - Arsenal - Chelsea in 8 days I fancied us to get turned over at least once due to the fact we were never going to be fresh for all three.
This City team however is different gravy.
Indeed the next few games do look tough - Stoke away, Everton away, CL Quarter (unless we face Roma a real toughie), Them at Home, CL Quarter.
5 wins away from equalling what Pellegrini did lol.
Common City - you know you want to!

Can anyone else imagine us beating Stoke and Everton and then we'll be beating the Rags and they'll just get dead mard? Like trying to get the match abandoned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.