Mendez connection - Wolves

And who is a big wolves supporter mr hate yellow ribbon Glenn, so should be quite interesting

Didnt there used to be a rule that agents could not own clubs?

Blackburn had a similar thing with Gerome Anderson apparently...the Venkys who had no clue about running a football club took advice from him and he parked many of his clients there on top wages granted the majority of the players he parked were shit the likes of Leon Best on £45k/week....and Blackburn are still paying for this set up now

So if I were a Wolves fan I would be very wary of this kind of set up especially if Mendes starts to park his clients on big contracts and they don’t do the business

Blackburn had a similar thing with Gerome Anderson apparently...the Venkys who had no clue about running a football club took advice from him and he parked many of his clients there on top wages granted the majority of the players he parked were shit the likes of Leon Best on £45k/week....and Blackburn are still paying for this set up now

So if I were a Wolves fan I would be very wary of this kind of set up especially if Mendes starts to park his clients on big contracts and they don’t do the business
Mendes is in a different league to Anderson tbf, his main interest will be establishing Wolves as a solid PL club to promote his clients to clubs that can pay far more than Wolves, hence earning more money in the long term, not making a few quick quid over a couple of seasons.

I read that prior to this past year, Wolves were the only championship team to make profit in the previous two seasons, so this gives them plenty of wiggle to spend on transfers and salaries. They'll be struggling if they don't go up, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.