Chappy Heart Attack?

Get well soon Les. Old school friend and football colleague many, many years ago.
Always the jester but well liked by all.

Get well soon Chappy!

Seems like a decent bloke to me, good relationship with the players and staff for the most part, even if he did have a spat with Mancini so what? Not everyone gets on with everyone and that's not why Mancini went, maybe these things should be left private but I didn't even know he had written any articles/books about it not sure many blues would be aware of it if not for those making the fuss over it. I remain a big fan of Mancini to this day and I doubt anything he wrote would change that.

Last edited:
Get well soon Les. Show him some love blues on twitter blues. Sure he'll love the support like this (the one like is from "Chappy" himself):

And he liked this one too:

Get well. Decent bloke and he was a player before he was kit room man. Yes players liked him but I think the top brass found his comedy routines a bit of an embarrassment and sadly about as helpful to their vision of the club as a Holland's pie would be on the team's pre-match menu.

Wonder how he managed to get himself on those official city videos and as recent as ferrying Peps taxi about, those top brass must have hated that little kid as well eh ?

I think he's a **** tbh. The whole Mancini stuff has been done to death i guess. But Chappie cant let it go. He did another big article last November blaming Bobby for the warming up debacle in Munich. All bobbys fault. Tevez did fuck all wrong.

Agree with you. I always found him irritating.

Sometimes it is best just to close a thread down rather than post in it, you know the guy had a fucking heart attack right ?

So even if you didn't care for his Mancini spat or his comedy videos, who cares just don't fucking post your bile in a well wishing thread, he isn't jimmy fucking saville at the end of the day but an ex-player, manager and a fellow blue, try and show some class.

Thanks for all your good wishes

Is this just a con to try an get a few days R&R with the lads in Abu Dhabi for free?

If this is really you Les, then all the very best to you and get well soon. I watched you when I was about 8 years old and my grandad used to take me to Boundary Park. You were one of our favourites. 'Proper player, that Chapman' he used to tell me

Get well soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.