Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Sandler, Manu Garcia, and if they'd take him back, Aleix Garcia would all benefit from a loan there next season. Thierry Ambrose is now on double digit goals in the Eredivisie as well, but no clue what his future has in store for him.

Ambrose is a target man or a mobile striker? Stuani has like 15 goals as a target man, and has the second most expensive signing of Girona as a sub.

Ambrose is a target man or a mobile striker? Stuani has like 15 goals as a target man, and has the second most expensive signing of Girona as a sub.

Ambrose has played as a loan striker and a slightly wider player in behind, he's more of a striker though in my opinion. 10 goals in 26 league games so far, in his first professional season, not sure if he's ready for the step up to Girona though but I think he's the only player to score vs PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord this season. Don't think he's ready to compete with Stuani just yet.

Whoscored.com has him as their 3rd best player this season (not including the new striker who has only played 5 or 6 games) behind Angelino and Manu Garcia.

The latter 2; Angelino and Manu Garcia I could see joining Girona on loan next season, Manu Garcia is definitely ready.

Ambrose has played as a loan striker and a slightly wider player in behind, he's more of a striker though in my opinion. 10 goals in 26 league games so far, in his first professional season, not sure if he's ready for the step up to Girona though but I think he's the only player to score vs PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord this season. Don't think he's ready to compete with Stuani just yet.

Whoscored.com has him as their 3rd best player this season (not including the new striker who has only played 5 or 6 games) behind Angelino and Manu Garcia.

The latter 2; Angelino and Manu Garcia I could see joining Girona on loan next season, Manu Garcia is definitely ready.

Angelino is a left back? And Manu Garcia seems like he will fight with Alex Garcia. Two loans in he same position doesn't seem to have a bright future.

One win and we can get 5th...
The only problem is Girona have to win at Bernabeu to get there :) 1 point tonight would be fantastic result: Sevilla lost, Villarreal are currently losing to Atletico at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.