CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I think Real and Barca are on the decline and we would easily beat them but any English side would up their game and pose the biggest risk. I am very confident this season for us in the CL and its only a matter of time before we win it.

I think Real and Barca are on the decline and we would easily beat them but any English side would up their game and pose the biggest risk. I am very confident this season for us in the CL and its only a matter of time before we win it.
Real maybe. Barca has Messi. I don't like betting against the greatest if I can avoid it.

Easily beat them?? Fucking hell I think you are being very optimistic there.

When you get to the last 8 of this competition pretty much all the potential opponents are at best tricky. If I could choose I would probably choose the rags for us to be the most winnable tie, even taking into account their undoubted jammy tendencies I cant see them beating us over two legs. That is of course if they get through. 0~0 is a dangerous score going into a second leg at home. I can certainly see Seville getting a score draw at the swamp.

Juventus in QF
Liverpool in SF (Please - desperate to KO them in the second leg away at Anfield)

Barca in Final

Literally no point worrying about potential ties and whats happened previously against anyone. Liverpool are a shambles one moment and class another, don't think I have ever seen a team with those characteristics win the champions league for a reason.

RE any tie with United, I just literally cannot be arsed with that.

Easily beat them?? Fucking hell I think you are being very optimistic there.

When you get to the last 8 of this competition pretty much all the potential opponents are at best tricky. If I could choose I would probably choose the rags for us to be the most winnable tie, even taking into account their undoubted jammy tendencies I cant see them beating us over two legs. That is of course if they get through. 0~0 is a dangerous score going into a second leg at home. I can certainly see Seville getting a score draw at the swamp.

Im overly confident haha As good as their front lines are they were nowhere near as strong as they were 2 years ago and la liga is much more open. Madrid being 15 points off the top says it all. Barca have also recently dropped points to Getafe (H) and Las Palmas (A)...We could analyze every opponent differently (form and key players) but i think city are a different level across Europe this season. Ukraine would be an absolute pain either side of the Derby for logistical purposes...again, a lot of football to be played before this draw.

All of the teams left in the competition are the very best in Europe and have now come in to form.

I truly believe that when we are on the top of our game we are true contenders but we will need luck with injuries and decisions and the only question I would have is the experience our players have in these latter stages. Real, Barca, Bayern all have players who won the thing but our team are young and don’t have that. I suppose we will see.

Here's how I would consider the favorites being listed:
1. Barcelona
2. Bayern
3. Real Madrid (as someone said, until they are out, write them off at your peril)
4. City
5. Everyone Else

1/8 finals

basel-city
liverpool
-porto
besiktas-bayern
real
-psg
shakhtar-roma
sevilla-united
juventus
-tottenham
chelsea-barcelona

1/4 final draws

bayern-city (guardiola returning to bayern and defeating heynckess by destroying heynckess myth)
juventus-united (pogbas return to turin)
barcelona-liverpool (suarez returns to liverpool)
real-shakhtar

semifinal-versuses of two biggest managers and players

real-barcelona (ronaldo vs messi)
united-city (mourinho vs guardiola)

final

real-city (happy ending, pep as representative of catalan minority defeats madrid and gets revenge for barcelona).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.