Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reilly obviously told us to get fucked last week.

That fat twat let everything go.

Some of the refereeing tonight was fucking atrocious. The linesman wouldn't let Sterling or Jesus touch any of their defenders at all, yet Cameron rugby tackling Jesus ever time the ball reached him went unnoticed by everyone. Not to mention the very blatant penalty waved away.

This kind of refereeing pisses me off more than making mistakes on big decisions. I understand referees are human and can miss or not see a big moment clearly. I can't be understanding about so clearly refereeing the 2 teams to different standards for the full 90.

Some of the refereeing tonight was fucking atrocious. The linesman wouldn't let Sterling or Jesus touch any of their defenders at all, yet Cameron rugby tackling Jesus ever time the ball reached him went unnoticed by everyone. Not to mention the very blatant penalty waved away.

This kind of refereeing pisses me off more than making mistakes on big decisions. I understand referees are human and can miss or not see a big moment clearly. I can't understand so clearly refereeing the 2 teams to different standards.

Hilarious moment when evil Sterling touched their player & the lino had the flag up before he even went down.

It really is difficult to accept the same kind of thing recurring.

To be honest I feared the worst in the first 15 with some of Stoke’s challenges going unpunished but they didn’t get any worse. Moss is incompetent. I actually thought Ederson was lucky to not get booked and maybe Zinchenko too. He just let everything go.

Hilarious moment when evil Sterling touched their player & the lino had the flag up before he even went down.

It really is difficult to accept the same kind of thing recurring.

There was 1 moment right in front of the linesman in the second half where Jesus tried to just go around the defender to get to a ball, brushed him slightly and the defender didn't even know why the whistle had gone until he saw he'd been given a free kick.

To be honest I feared the worst in the first 15 with some of Stoke’s challenges going unpunished but they didn’t get any worse. Moss is incompetent. I actually thought Ederson was lucky to not get booked and maybe Zinchenko too. He just let everything go.

Incompetent?

The cheating cnut had to admit defeat at 2-0 and start trying evening it up, as bent as it comes but we’ve come to expect nothing less from Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.