Do you really believe the league is over...?

Anyone looking past Everton (A) is making a big mistake.

One game at a time. And, don’t forget that IF it is all in the line for the Derby and we DON’T win, that’ll be their Cup Final!!!

The Future is Blue...no matter what the result is in the Derby.
Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we beat Everton and the lose the derby and then to spuds and we have to wait until the end of April to wrap it up :(

Everton away is always one of the toughest games of the season for City. They will be well up for this.
They most certainly will.

The other factor is we have a CL QF midweek after that game, I await Friday.

I'd love to seal it on the 7th April but I wouldn't sacrifice our progress just to spite them - don't get me wrong any other time would be very different

Everton away is always one of the toughest games of the season for City. They will be well up for this.

And what about our Champions league 1/4 final legs, one potentially 3 days either side of the derby? Gonna be some week that, if we get past Neverton

Hear that?....

That's the sound of the goalposts being moved again..

We're going to win the league. Against them or not, Everton away or not, it's ours.

They most certainly will.

The other factor is we have a CL QF midweek after that game, I await Friday.

I'd love to seal it on the 7th April but I wouldn't sacrifice our progress just to spite them - don't get me wrong any other time would be very different

But, but John, don't you understand? The press are telling us this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to win the league by grinding their noses in it on our own midden. Champions league? UEFA whitewash that... can do that any year. Parochial? Not 'arf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.