Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Watched a stream for NBC last night, with Tyler and Higginbotham commentating - surprising how much less snide he was towards us than when commentating for Sky.

Watched a stream for NBC last night, with Tyler and Higginbotham commentating - surprising how much less snide he was towards us than when commentating for Sky.

I believe he takes his lead from whoever is sat next to him in commentary, that's why he's an insufferable **** when Ratboy is next to him.

You'd think Pep had murdered his whole family the way he reacted to our goals.

You guys might not be aware of his premiership commentaries for the rest of the world.

I watched the liverpool game at anfield and when they scored he said how fabulous it was at anfield, and then went further in front he actually said, and I kid you not, a "sensational night here at anfield" he was so excited that Lolpool had scored a couple he could not contain himself. It was like Lolpool were beating a"foreign " team.

He could not contain himself.

I hate the **** and you all would too if you had heard this

Twat, even making things up now, said that we'd thrown away a 2 goal lead in the 81 replay....he so wanted FC Harry to score.

Twat, even making things up now, said that we'd thrown away a 2 goal lead in the 81 replay....he so wanted FC Harry to score.

I dislike the biased twat as much as the next blue, but what he actually said was we had been leading 2-1 in the 81 replay......not that that has any relevance to todays games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.