Dani Alves reveals Neymar convinced him to snub Manchester City

yep agree, ive said all along jesus is a better buy than Neymar, jesus is a stronger get stuck in player more suited for PL.

Alves, perhaps one good season, second season sit back on 200k a week, season after fucks off.. Danilo far better.

Agreed. Having to sign undoubtedly Danilo compromised our transfer plans, but from what I have seen so far he is by far the better signing both in the short term and the medium term.

Think we probably dodged a bullet here, tbh.

The fact that he of all people is disillusioned with football is hilarious. Remember this is a player who decided to beg Juve to let him go so he could play in England before he retired, then insulted his teammates, manager and the club as a whole to make sure keeping him wasn't an option. Then, after agreeing to join a club managed by his friend, doubled back and signed for a club offering 2x as much money.

He's the embodiment of everything he thinks is wrong with football.

What a shocker.
Player at the end of his career who fucked up his last move complains the game that gave him untold riches is now rotten.
Jog on lad - there'll be little sympathy from anyone

Think we probably dodged a bullet here, tbh.

I think we dodged a huge bullet. Every time i see him play for PSG i like him less and less. He wouldn't have fit in well with our squad and he comes across as a horrible person. Old, on the decline big time and after seeing him wiping snot on ronaldo, he is clearly a disgusting man.

I think we dodged a huge bullet. Every time i see him play for PSG i like him less and less. He wouldn't have fit in well with our squad and he comes across as a horrible person. Old, on the decline big time and after seeing him wiping snot on ronaldo, he is clearly a disgusting man.
He wiped snot on Ronaldo? Actually, he's just gone up a notch in my estimation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.