IF we win the title against the Rags...

Perfect end to the season, was thinking it's not as nice this winning with loads of games to go (Anyone know the record for how many games left when winning the prem)? But now we have a chance to have a really good end by winning at OT, hopefully we can leave it to the last minute and inflict as much pain as possible.

Who here thinks that Mourinho might purposely lose the next game so that if we beat them at home it won't mean we won the league there and then?
We'd still need to get a result against them, whatever they do between then and now. Them beating Liverpool meant that.

Nothing will ever beat the Aguero moment as far as I'm concerned. Obviously winning it against United would be great, but it won't even come close to the QPR gsame for me. Besides, I'm still convinced Everton will throw a spanner in the works.

I doubt I'll ever go through the range of emotions again like I did in that game.

Perfect end to the season, was thinking it's not as nice this winning with loads of games to go (Anyone know the record for how many games left when winning the prem)? But now we have a chance to have a really good end by winning at OT, hopefully we can leave it to the last minute and inflict as much pain as possible.

The game is at the Etihad but point still stands ;-)

IF we win the title against the rags would that be a better feeling than winning it in the last minute in 2012? There would certainly be plenty of satisfaction winning against the rags and the anti-football PEG likes them to play! But the sheer excitement of Aguerrrrrooooos winner in 2012 would be hard to beat IMHO.

no. be good to wind them up over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.