Stoke (A) Post Match thread

We’ve got Razza do do do do do oh Sané Sane do do do do do we’ve got aguerooo but we sold ed dzekooo

that’s what they’re singing on the vid ;-)

Below par performance but an easy win and now a winter break of 10 days in Abu Dhabi Before the Everton game at the end of March.

SIx Points to go. Eight Games remaining.

Can Utd actually attack to win the game at the Etihad the first weekend in April?

Nah Bus parked - you just know.

Below par, are you sure?

Pretty much all the main performance indicators were on or above par. Yes, the goals scored was 0.9 below but that game looked an easy win because the team were not below par; nor were they at their sparkling best but now is the time to focus on controlling and winning over putting on a show.

I think we can all very easily get hypercritical of this teams, with expectations being so high, and see every little error as the biggest mistake since Land Rover redesigned the new Discovery.

I think the team were a little over excitable to begin with and I'm not sure the surface was the smoothest but they settled into a very commanding performance.

Great all round performance. Jesus was playing like he was at the beginning of the season and deserved a goal.

Below par, are you sure?

Pretty much all the main performance indicators were on or above par. Yes, the goals scored was 0.9 below but that game looked an easy win because the team were not below par; nor were they at their sparkling best but now is the time to focus on controlling and winning over putting on a show.

I think we can all very easily get hypercritical of this teams, with expectations being so high, and see every little error as the biggest mistake since Land Rover redesigned the new Discovery.

I think the team were a little over excitable to begin with and I'm not sure the surface was the smoothest but they settled into a very commanding performance.
For us it was a bit below par. There were an awful lot of misplaced passes - especially in the first half. We still won easily. We could have been punished against better teams though.

Last edited:
For us it was a bit below par. There were an awful lot of misplaced passes - especially in the first half. We still won easily. We could have been punished against better teams though.

How can there have been an awful lot of misplaced passes when our pass completion was 90% against a season average of 88.8%? There were a few rather irritating misplaced passes, particularly in our own half. Dinho was a prime culprit for that and that is why he only completed 86.6% of his passes, which was below his usual average.

Lots of praise for our players and deservedly so. But I wanted to take this time to point out how Impressed I was with Stoke's RB, Bauer. He did a fantastic job on Sane and was a fighter all game for them. He certainly looks like he has a good future in front of him. Shades of prime Zaba in his play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.