Can the derby date be changed?

Is it only me thinking why this should have to move? What scenarios would necessitate a move?

Am I right in thinking that City and Liverpool can't play on the same night (unless we draw each other obviously). And it just depends now on which 'side' of the draw we are on. If City are on the Tuesday side then Liverpool will be on the Wednesday side. If that is the case then it stays as it is. If it's the other way round then our respective league games which are scheduled for Saturday (us) and Sunday (Liverpool) will be switched around.

Am I right in thinking that City and Liverpool can't play on the same night (unless we draw each other obviously). And it just depends now on which 'side' of the draw we are on. If City are on the Tuesday side then Liverpool will be on the Wednesday side. If that is the case then it stays as it is. If it's the other way round then our respective league games which are scheduled for Saturday (us) and Sunday (Liverpool) will be switched around.

Hence the 50% chance of being moved. We can play the same night as Liverpool (outside the 50km) if Chelsea get through, but there will still be a Tuesday team to swap with if we are drawn on Wed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.