It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys I need your help!

Every year in March me and my best friend (a red for his sins) have a bet on which 6 players we think our clubs will sign in that summer window. The winner has to take the other for a meal out in Manchester. Normally I can do this without any help but this year I’m struggling!
So my question is:
If you had to guess our 6 most likely signings for this summer, who would they be?

As your mate is a red make sure he declares first. Otherwise when he knows the 6 City will sign he will take them.

Every year in March me and my best friend (a red for his sins) have a bet on which 6 players we think our clubs will sign in that summer window. The winner has to take the other for a meal out in Manchester. Normally I can do this without any help but this year I’m struggling!

So my question is:

If you had to guess our 6 most likely signings for this summer, who would they be?
Don't think we will sign 6 but here we go:

Weigl
Milinkovic Savic
Bailey
Lewandowski
JFE (lol)
Phillipp Max

We need 2 players. A Yaya replacement who could replace Fernandinho, and an extra forward who can play across the line.

That's it, apart from replacing anyone who would like to leave.

So my question is:

You are Edward WooWar and I claim my £5

could this impact our summer transfer plans?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 1m1 minute ago
FIFA are examining evidence that City may have broken strict rules after African youngsters George Davies and Dominic Oduro told a Danish paper they played for City before turning 18. If found guilty, City could face a transfer ban like those of Barcelona and Madrid. [Telegraph]

could this impact our summer transfer plans?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 1m1 minute ago
FIFA are examining evidence that City may have broken strict rules after African youngsters George Davies and Dominic Oduro told a Danish paper they played for City before turning 18. If found guilty, City could face a transfer ban like those of Barcelona and Madrid. [Telegraph]
No because we will apeal if we need to .

I think only Yaya and the 3 fringe centre halves will leave.

A third striker and a Yaya replacement will come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.