Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game he played tonight against Barca. N'golo Kante. Sign him, he'll come
I agree. I know people have questioned his ability on the ball and whether it would be good enough for a Pep team but I think it is. I think he'd be absolutely ideal but suspect getting him from Chelsea would be virtually impossible. They don't seem to mind selling to united which always surprises me but doubt they would deal with us.

If we buy Milinkovic-Savic instead of Fred, would that make us a stronger team? Or does he play more of an attacking role where we're already well stocked?

I think they're both more attacking than is ideal and we were mostly talking ourselves into Fred's ability to make a transition like Fernandinho did. TBH i always saw/see Fred as potential competition for Gundogan than anyone else. I'm not one of those who is constantly searching for another NDJ but I think playing Pivot is a very specialized kind of role and we're lucky Fernandinho is good at so many things that he can more or less pull it off.

i would rather have Weigl, Fabinho or Savic.
perhaps someone physically similar with Yaya or Busquets.

Fred all day for me....quick, busy, non-stop motor, lots of energy and can score a few as well....bit disappointed we've gone cold on this one, after months of talks....Fabinho would be a nice plan B...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.