FA ‘extremely concerned’ about City players’ discipline

You'd think it was April 1st but no, it's just groundhog day at the offices of FArce, they really are a laughing stock of an organisation. I hope we ensure Raggy Taylor is nowhere near any of our matches for the forseeable! Fucking twats.

The fact that Anthony Taylor refereed two of the three games with corrupt decisions in both leading to 3 of our players being sent off for incidents which were identical to ones in which opposition players weren’t even booked says it all. The FA need to look a bit closer to home to find the source of the problems but it’s easier to condemn the victims and ignore the truth when you’re a corrupt organisation he’ll bent on trying to damage a club that’s had the nerve to disrupt the established elite.

This is precisely the point. Taylor has an agenda which the FA chose to ignore. We need to prepare ourselves for more and more cheap shots from the FA as we become more dominant. Haters gonna hate.

This is precisely the point. Taylor has an agenda which the FA chose to ignore. We need to prepare ourselves for more and more cheap shots from the FA as we become more dominant. Haters gonna hate.

Raggy Taylor must live in a fucking bunker cos I’ve never heard one single story of him getting shit from City fans. I’m not encouraging it but this bloke makes ice cool Silva & Aguero go troppo, surely he’d be getting chased out of Tescos every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.