CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

It’s just their style that worries me still. Klopps the only manager with a magnificent record against Pep, his system is like the kryptonite to peps. We need that first goal if we get the first goal Then I think the tie will be easy. Play a flat back four for the first leg and cut out the dippers balls in behind, that’s all they have.

3-5-2

...................ED....................
...KOMPS...OTAMENDI...LAPORTE......

WALKER......FERNANDINHO........MENDY

BERNARDO....KDB......SILVA......SANE

.................AGEURO...........

Reckon we'd win with that line-up, particularly as we'd have one more player than we're actually allowed

Very tough draw but Liverpool play Everton away between the two ties, so whilst we'll have an intense derby to contend with in between legs so will they.

The game at home to Celtic was one of the last in the group stages, pretty much a dead rubber and far fewer City fans attended as a result, meaning tix became available for Celtic in our end. Nowhere near the same number will be available to away fans this time. Yes, there will be the odd Mickey dotted here and there - there will be City fans in their ends at Anfield. But it won't be anything like the Celtic game.

No but it will be like the Everton League Cup semi final in 2016.

They will get tickets and they won't keep quite and there will be trouble.

As long as win I don't care.

No Sterling in the away leg and hopefully Mendy will be back.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany (c)
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
D.Silva
De Bruyne
Sané
B.Silva
Aguero

great we are at home for the second leg.

there is no way PG will let Liverpool press so hard for so long in the middle like the league game at Anfield. We'll be much more tactical, play long periods stretching them out wide and all being well push for a goal later in the game.

we'll go through by a difference of two goals.

0-2 then 2-2.

cannot wait...

when will tickets go on sale? Looking forward to this aleady.

Beat Utd win the league. Knock Liverpool out of Europe. What a week that could be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.