Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

BlueAnorak

Any news on how much prices are going to be backed up above inflation for next season?
Great football though it is, I personally am right on the edge of affordability so let's hope the club will start building the North Stand to get extra long term cash rather than fleacing the existing sheep.
Still, i suppose it's better than being a Spurs fan with an average 20% hike.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-tottenham-intensifies-club-accused/#comments

Last edited:
I cannot knock the price of my season ticket £299) in SSL3 its more the cost of travel which impacts the greatest.

But on the wider issue of ticket prices sadly they will follow the laws of supply and demand and so I fully expect prices to increase quite a bit over the next few years as demand continues to increase to watch us. The price of success.

I cannot knock the price of my season ticket £299) in SSL3 its more the cost of travel which impacts the greatest.

But on the wider issue of ticket prices sadly they will follow the laws of supply and demand and so I fully expect prices to increase quite a bit over the next few years as demand continues to increase to watch us. The price of success.

i dont agree with that. with all the 100s of millions in tv revenue, sponsorships, the owners we could easily lower ticket prices and make it more affordable. id say its the price of being a premier league club now...... look at spurs and others, huge increases in prices with no success/trophies. clubs have to be careful now, there are more empty seats at every ground and the biggest problem is that there are barely anyone 30s attending matches now. its going to be a huge problem in a few years when no one is replacing the older fans. its just pure greed from most clubs. all liverpool fans did was walk out the ground and liverpool easily lowered the prices, so they can do it.

your ssl3 ticket makes up a tiny section of the ground. in every other section it has gone up and i think fans are being pushed to the limit now, with lots not going. you can see it around the ground - mostly 50+ year olds and i know loads of people who have stopped. the main city supporters club need to stand up for the fans for once and actually demand affordable prices. Kompany is doing that now, which i hope makes a difference.

i dont agree with that. with all the 100s of millions in tv revenue, sponsorships, the owners we could easily lower ticket prices and make it more affordable. id say its the price of being a premier league club now...... look at spurs and others, huge increases in prices with no success/trophies. clubs have to be careful now, there are more empty seats at every ground and the biggest problem is that there are barely anyone 30s attending matches now. its going to be a huge problem in a few years when no one is replacing the older fans. its just pure greed from most clubs. all liverpool fans did was walk out the ground and liverpool easily lowered the prices, so they can do it.

your ssl3 ticket makes up a tiny section of the ground. in every other section it has gone up and i think fans are being pushed to the limit now, with lots not going. you can see it around the ground - mostly 50+ year olds and i know loads of people who have stopped. the main city supporters club need to stand up for the fans for once and actually demand affordable prices. Kompany is doing that now, which i hope makes a difference.
There is more chance that Jose Mourinho will stand up for us than Kevin Parker.

Can’t see the £299 going up the club will want to show we are one of the clubs with lowest season tickets.

When you look a The at the prices spurs are going to charge next season there match day revenue will be close to Arsenal and the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.