Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a funny feeling that the reason we have backed away from the Fred deal is because Pep is more fixated on Weigl.

I think Pep has always been a huge admirer of Weigl and he's been on the radar ever since Pep took charge of City. I think he sees Weigl as the closest thing to Busquets.

Did anyone watch the training videos from Abu Dhabi. Nice clip there of a retired DMF , cool as you like playing keepy uppy as he walked along.

It was Pep of course.

Rags plan is obviously to outbid us on any player in order to halt our progress.
Two could play that game.
Let’s start to show interest in some average players and see if we can get them to sign em up for silly money (again!)

What will be will be. Scum have same restrictions on foreign players as we do and I trust our management to buy the right player to do the job. They cant outbid us on everyone.

Rags plan is obviously to outbid us on any player in order to halt our progress.
Two could play that game.
Let’s start to show interest in some average players and see if we can get them to sign em up for silly money (again!)
This ery teege Mourinho keeps going on about, is he any good?
I think we'll let the rags have a free run at this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.