Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Messi leave Barcelona FC, Barcelona the city, Spain, the weather, the life style, etc. Obviously his family are happy in Barceloa as well.

But there's a bit if me that feels a bit disappointed for him.

I think a footballer should try the PL. To spend your whole career at one club and one league is a bit of a cop out, especially when you are the best player ever. Fighting Madrid every season for La Liga, bar the odd challenge from Atletico, must get tedious. The other clubs are just cannon fodder. Come to the PL and fight against 5 clubs for the title.

I dont blame him one bit for staying, the club is in his blood and he has shown that throughout his career. Yes he has got rewarded with the money but he is and will be the best player of all time once he retires. He will be a living legend in the eyes of the barca fans and the club.

The biggest issue for him now at barca is the state of the board and the demise of the team around him. I watched them the other night in the CL and they were bang average with him on the bench, the board at bar a could not afford to let him go and messi’s affinity with the club made him stay.

It is a shame he didnt come and play in the premier league (with us) but thats the way it is, we just have to try and produce a worldy of our own.

No just buy up and comming players or established stars under the age of 26.
It was the more that when anybody of note wants a new contract, we are the ones mentioned. Just shows how far we have come.Im glad he has signed a new contract for Barcelona for a couple of reasons
1 it takes away the will he wont he ever come to City
2 It has to be a massive contract so the chance of signing Sane,Jesus or KDB is about 0.01%

so..

Knowone else has said anything I think, but Messi, according to the press seemed to enjoy his training / period of time at the Ethiad / time with best mate Aguero.

Any thinking it could lead him to get the itch he just can't scratch for a final pay day?

He must of enjoyed 2 out of the three.

Best Mate and the facilities.

Not the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.