Pop up ads

Sorry about this. Seems to only be affecting users in the States. I'll chase up with the ad company to try and get it removed asap.

Sorry about this. Seems to only be affecting users in the States. I'll chase up with the ad company to try and get it removed asap.
Very much appreciated, Ric.

Is there any way to demand that they remove that package entirely from their ad pool?

You have had to chase this down multiple times already and it just pops back up again a few months later. Be helpful to save you the repeated unnecessary work and users’ continued frustration. I imagine it is affecting other sites, as well, so we can’t be the only complaints. The ad is incredibly invasive (redirecting you away from your desired content and then making it difficult to get back to it) and probably violates their ad specs, anyway.

By the way, I posted this in the other Pop Up thread, but you can get rid of these ads on your iPad or iPhone by disabling JavaScript in Safari (or your browser of choice). Unfortunately, though, doing so causes useful bits of other sites (like the in page JavaScript/CSS panes that display statistics on WhoScored) to not load, rendering many sites unusable. It’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation.

Is there no way of just completely preventing full screen pop-up ads? When I try to stream games they always come up. Either in the background or on the page I am on. They drive me mental!!!

Just had that Amazon one and I had one the other day that was so bad that everytime I loaded bluemoon up it immediately sent me to the advert page and no back button would get me off it.

It is only on this site as well unfortunately.

Is there no way of just completely preventing full screen pop-up ads? When I try to stream games they always come up. Either in the background or on the page I am on. They drive me mental!!!

Yeah, they shouldn't be happening but rogue networks slip these ads in from time to time and it's never straightforward tracing the origin. There's no way to eliminate it completely. It's not acceptable though, so hopefully the ad company can get this one fixed asap. Reporting them in here (preferably with screen grabs, or as much info as possible) helps greatly though.

@Ric Jet 2 holiday ad is cropping the bluemoon page down the sides, the full page ad is like behind the bluemoon page if that makes sense anyway dont look good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.