Mino Raiola attacks Guardiola

Guess we won’t be signing any Raiola clients any time soon. Although looking at the list of those he represents, I can live with that.

Oh I don't know, not seen the list of has-beens and prima donnas on his books, but if we came calling with a sack full of dosh, this Raiola fella strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd let bygones be bygones and take the cash.

Guess we won’t be signing any Raiola clients any time soon. Although looking at the list of those he represents, I can live with that.
Assume its because the club doesn't have any of his clients. These personal attacks worked out well for Dimitri Seluk too
City have signed Philippe Sandler from Zwolle in Jan, most probably for the loan system.

I am not interested what he thinks or what he says and I am sure Pep is not either .
To insult someone of Peps stature in such a childish way speaks volumes of the man .Pity the papers decided to give him his 5 min of fame .must have been not much else to write about

Oh what a surprise its in the mail, same as the other story as they preferred Mourinho due to past PL experience (panic appointment after we got Pep, even had to name a stand after Charlton to appoint PEG) LOL
But yep, look at his client list. That tells you all u need to know

Surely this is professional suicide for him?
Effectively saying you will never play for Pep if you let me be your agent. Not many top top players would sign up to that.

I have heard of some great things Joe Hart has done over the years .One incident springs to mine when he visited a lad who was terminaly ill with a brain tumor .came of his own bat no press no publicity the parents oviously were over the moon .At a friendly in Iceland he went over to a youngster and gave him his gloves he was wearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.