A well know ticket resale site is advertising 57 tickets in the City end at Anfield, prices starting at £246 before any add ons right up to £965.....

With all due respect mate how do you know that “these corporates” are not life long City fans - I would imagine the vast majority of those corporates are no less a city fan than you. If they are spending many thousands of pounds a year on city should they not be entitled to get tickets? Ps I understand 1200 corporates applied for tickets and only 400 allocated.

You probably correct but it just pisses me off when you don't see them at the lesser games.

I know this goes on but it is getting worse. 400 tickets is wrong imo. It is way too many.

How much money you have should not dictate either.

A rag I know warned me about this. We laugh at local Utd lads not going. Now I see why. We all will soon be priced out. What makes it hard to swallow is in Div 2 without us this club was fucked.

Price off success.

Sorry if writing in short bursts. I at work

You probably correct but it just pisses me off when you don't see them at the lesser games.

I know this goes on but it is getting worse. 400 tickets is wrong imo. It is way too many.

How much money you have should not dictate either.

A rag I know warned me about this. We laugh at local Utd lads not going. Now I see why. We all will soon be priced out. What makes it hard to swallow is in Div 2 without us this club was fucked.

Price off success.

Sorry if writing in short bursts. I at work
£30 a ticket for League matches was a great idea, still quite expensive but for most people its affordable. I don't understand why we don't have the same in Europe, however with Brexit I would guess agreeing anything between Europe and the UK will be much more difficult in future.

With all due respect mate how do you know that “these corporates” are not life long City fans - I would imagine the vast majority of those corporates are no less a city fan than you. If they are spending many thousands of pounds a year on city should they not be entitled to get tickets? Ps I understand 1200 corporates applied for tickets and only 400 allocated.

They may be life long city fans and spend thousands on city (not all will) - still shouldn't get to the top of the queue for simply being corporate. I know it's modern football etc but it doesn't make it right and mean that people should just accept it.

A well know ticket resale site is advertising 57 tickets in the City end at Anfield, prices starting at £246 before any add ons right up to £965.....

If I was about to go into Anfield, and someone offered me fifty £20 notes for my ticket, I wonder if I'd be tempted? I could always listen to the match on the radio on the way home and I'd probably catch the second half on BT.

I'm joking of course, but do fans (points whores) get in touch with these agencies and split the profit, or are all these high price tickets come from the club?

Yeah I don't understand how the hell so many tickets end up on these sites.

Simple way to stop it happening is have names on tickets. Would be a hassle though.

If the club have anything to do with this they should hang their heads in shame... but they won't, they love it

I think doing the poznan to YNWA prior to kick off would deffo piss em off, great idea in my opinion. As for the guy who’s going corporate, you may be a life long blue - but money shouldn’t dictate whether you get a ticket. Bet none/one or two of the corporate blues going don’t hit the criteria. It’s a disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.