Will Hart play for England again?

Big Swifty

With Pickford playing last Friday, and Butland lined up for tomorrow, will Joe Hart ever play for England again? The writing looks to be on the wall if he is so low down the pecking order (to mix a metaphor).
The old order changeth, verily.

It seems that Pep saw what none of us could see, a player well past his peak. Shame. He's been a magnificent servant to City over the years and I'd prefer to remember his golden years with us, not battling for a place in a relegation-threatened club.

I think he'll be in the WC squad.
It makes sense for the other 2 keepers who will go to have some match experience with the defence.

I think Pope is in the squad so they've met the reserve in case of injury.

It seems that Pep saw what none of us could see, a player well past his peak. Shame. He's been a magnificent servant to City over the years and I'd prefer to remember his golden years with us, not battling for a place in a relegation-threatened club.

Plenty, and I mean plenty, were shot down on here in Manuels second season for suggesting it.... he’s been well on the decline since 2014/15, Just some refuse to take off the blue tinted specs..... he’s also a right knobhead!!!!

Unfortunately Joe became a legend in his own mind and it seriously affected his form, on top form he is a great keeper but its been a good while since he played well.. I think his England days are numbered, doubt he will be in the next Euro squad...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.