Micro plastic found in bottled water

Its shocking what we're doing to the planet, i really fear for future generations. I just saw a stat that since 1970, the world has lost 60% of its wildlife !!!

all down to humans

Its shocking what we're doing to the planet, i really fear for future generations. I just saw a stat that since 1970, the world has lost 60% of its wildlife !!!

all down to humans
And people on another thread assured me that capitalism is sufficiently regulated. It quite obviously isn't and is not providing outcomes that help the majority of the world's population.

all down to humans
We truly are a virus. I really wonder if aliens put us on this planet because having just one species, out of millions on Earth, with the ability to destroy the planet just seems so bizarre.

We truly are a virus. I really wonder if aliens put us on this planet because having just one species, out of millions on Earth, with the ability to destroy the planet just seems so bizarre.
More like frog in boiling water.
Reminds me of the story of Easter Island. We are slowly moving towards the point where we will cut the last tree, and we are as isolated from any succour as those islanders were

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.