Kodi/SPMC

2c9bb436666b11a784dfdfb9b494525f.gif
I'll pop this on quickly, free iptv that has been stable for two months I'm told, 95% sd but beggers can't be choosers:p
Only 2 channels have failed that I've been in and I've covered most of the sports and some regular stuff, there's 5 addons in the repo for iptv, tvone, tvone 1, tvone 2 etc. Only tvone 3 is down. The rest are fine. Go into configure settings in each and enable use inputstream adaptive, use livestreamer was already enabled in it for me but I've already got that installed so I'm guessing it may prompt you to add that. I also had a vpn enabled at the time so not sure if that makes a difference.
http://skymashi.eu/repo
Skymashi repo then install the tvone's from vid addons
I'll pop this on quickly, free iptv that has been stable for two months I'm told, 95% sd but beggers can't be choosers:p
Only 2 channels have failed that I've been in and I've covered most of the sports and some regular stuff, there's 5 addons in the repo for iptv, tvone, tvone 1, tvone 2 etc. Only tvone 3 is down. The rest are fine. Go into configure settings in each and enable use inputstream adaptive, use livestreamer was already enabled in it for me but I've already got that installed so I'm guessing it may prompt you to add that. I also had a vpn enabled at the time so not sure if that makes a difference.
http://skymashi.eu/repo
Skymashi repo then install the tvone's from vid addons
Just installed this PF, brilliant, thanks.

Just installed this PF, brilliant, thanks.
OK mate no worries, I havnt personally used it for a while but I'm in the devs telegram group and he's getting nothing but praise at the mo so long may it live :)

Edit : sorry I thought this was the puresports one ha, install puresports mate for better quality http://archive.org/download/purerepo

Last edited:
Ace TV have taken their premier league streaming service off for the remainder of the season due to legal issues. Sounds like they may not be gping back to it for next season either.

I can get full house tv with sky sports hd and sky moves hd, includes btsport hd. 350mb internet 2 v6 boxes and your phone line for £73 a month for 12 months. Then goes up to £110 however id then go to sky for a year and then get the same offer again the year after!

Can you still get this if someone already has Virgin Internet but no phone or tv package? Cheers

If I knew you could get me a discount I would have waited to renew my contract, renewed at the end of Jan, 350mb, medium TV package with kids TV and evening & weekend calls, £77 per month they screwing me for lol

I can get full house tv with sky sports hd and sky moves hd, includes btsport hd. 350mb internet 2 v6 boxes and your phone line for £73 a month for 12 months. Then goes up to £110 however id then go to sky for a year and then get the same offer again the year after!
can you do anything with what I've already got?

Yeah, even with the best intentions continually paying out 6-8k a month for chan sources for a userbase not putting in seems hard to do. If people get 6 more months from a year sub they would imo be doing alright.

Precisely. Even though it would be the honourable thing to do it's likely not feasible. Not unless they seriously found a way to cost cut anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.