• Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Shrek available for this game?

I wouldn't put it past the arse-thatched c**t to try and do one of our players as a favour to his former Rag team mates.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus plays and not Aguero in the CL match at Liverpool with similar tactics we used at the Rags with a false 9. This enabled us to press better and control the midfield. Therefore if fit I would expect Aguero to start against Everton. I would also expect Stones and Laporte to play against Everton along with Danilo at right back, resting Walker, Otomendi and Kompany for the Liverpool game

Everton:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Dinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Liverpool:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph?
Dinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Sane

Would rather play kompany against everton and the rags as they both have big physical strikers up front (tosun/lukaku) and i don't want vinny up against liverpools attack, they'll turn him with ease. plus its curcial we keep the ball at anfield and so i would go for either stones or laporte, i've plumped for stones though.
Jesus over aguero at anfield to put their centre backs under maximum pressure
bernardo at everton to give raheem a rest after international games, have him fit and firing for the scousers. no doubt in my mind that pep will start him v liverpool every time.

Everton:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Dinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Liverpool:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph?
Dinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Sane

Would rather play kompany against everton and the rags as they both have big physical strikers up front (tosun/lukaku) and i don't want vinny up against liverpools attack, they'll turn him with ease. plus its curcial we keep the ball at anfield and so i would go for either stones or laporte, i've plumped for stones though.
Jesus over aguero at anfield to put their centre backs under maximum pressure
bernardo at everton to give raheem a rest after international games, have him fit and firing for the scousers. no doubt in my mind that pep will start him v liverpool every time.
I wouldn't have Stones or Sterling anywhere near the starting lineup at Anfield. I think they'll crumble under the pressure unfortunately.

Aguero hasn't even made the bench for the two Argie internationals, so to be ready in 3 days time would seem unlikely, but you never know. Mendy won't start but maybe bench? Delph is a complete mystery, hasn't played for weeks, no idea of what his injury is or when he got it.
Hoping they have been cautious and decided to give Aguero more time to get fit as the games were just friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.