Katie Hopkins takes her ill informed guff across the pond

Indeed.

Since humour and Parody threads were banned we've turned into Commie/Pinko/Tory/Alt-Right nutjobs.

Yeah I noticed that it gets policed quite a bit on here.
I'm sure I was told humour and parody threads were banned to stop the overload on the servers? Yet every other thread seems to be political, and we have 2 threads about brexit and trump that had a combination of 4000 pages and just seems to end up going round in circles.

Feels like the question time forum, the transfer forum gets more entertaining at times.

Yeah I noticed that it gets policed quite a bit on here.
I'm sure I was told humour and parody threads were banned to stop the overload on the servers? Yet every other thread seems to be political, and we have 2 threads about brexit and trump that had a combination of 4000 pages and just seems to end up going round in circles.

Feels like the question time forum, the transfer forum gets more entertaining at times.

It use to be belting on here back in the day, bigga with his ladies thread, pigeoninho was a character. Was more light hearted and brooklands blue was the best wum going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.