Lukas Nmecha

Good news, I do think he will offer youthful energy & vigor (similar to that of Jesus), but please don’t stifle his main strengths (a clinical finisher with bags of pace) by playing him in a wide role, as at Leicester, rather than an out and out centre forward

I haven't seen a whole lot of him, but I wouldn't describe the appearances I have seen as clinical. His power and height offer us something a bit different to Jesus and Aguero - especially when Bernardo can pick out Sterling with crosses - so he may be a useful option even if he doesn't put away all of his chances.

Pellegrini had plenty of youth players in the training squad. You might want to wait until Pep's given youth players more than 20 minutes of league football before celebrating how much things have changed.

Just curious, but what was the most minutes Pellegrini ever gave a youth player?

I would put him on bench today next to Diaz. We need options upfront, even if only youngsters. Makes more sense to me than put 3 defenders on the bench. Danilo and a Cb is enough on bench.

There was a strong argument for him to get some minutes today, surprised he wasn’t even on the bench. I would have liked to have seen him come on with 20 mins to go and give Kun a bit of a rest.

I would put him on bench today next to Diaz. We need options upfront, even if only youngsters. Makes more sense to me than put 3 defenders on the bench. Danilo and a Cb is enough on bench.

There was a strong argument for him to get some minutes today, surprised he wasn’t even on the bench. I would have liked to have seen him come on with 20 mins to go and give Kun a bit of a rest.

He was ill and unavailable for selection.

Do some people not check things before they moan?

Apparently him and Davenport are the only 2 who will be offered new deals from this year group, it looks like the rest are to be released, I’m not sure of how many this will be as not sure of the numbers but it looks like there will be some decent young lads looking for new clubs come the summer

Apparently him and Davenport are the only 2 who will be offered new deals from this year group, it looks like the rest are to be released, I’m not sure of how many this will be as not sure of the numbers but it looks like there will be some decent young lads looking for new clubs come the summer
Who will be released?

Who will be released?
I don’t know the answer to that as I don’t really know who is in this year group....I’m thinking the likes of Will Patching etc....but I don’t know enough about the players born sept 98- August-99...but i was told only Nmecha and Davenport will be offered new terms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.