Eden Hazard

• Possibly can disrupt the dressing room
  • Attitude problems when it’s not going his way

Hazard is a pretty easy going guy. It's all good for Eden. In fact, that's the only problem he has imho. He doesn't have the same drive as someone like Kevin. So i doubt what you are saying here is accurate.

Hazard is a pretty easy going guy. It's all good for Eden. In fact, that's the only problem he has imho. He doesn't have the same drive as someone like Kevin. So i doubt what you are saying here is accurate.

Well he would ask for a huge salary and would want to be top earner in the squad so that would be disrupting.

Also, has openly criticized Conte and when the game is not going his way he just doesn’t give a shit and disappears.

Willian is overrated. A very fine player yes, but he has a flavour of the month feel to him right now. I think we'd be betraying our recent transfer approach going for Hazard, but if the club decides to go for him then we'd be in line for an absolutely beastly player. Hazard's inconsistency I believe is as much a product of his environment (the perpetually unstable, highly inconsistent Chelsea) as it is himself. In a successful team filled with winners he'd shine, no doubt.

Willian is good and coming into form but it's a bit late in his career imo.

Hazard... He does have an attitude problem, not sure if it is Chelsea related and obviously they are trying to keep him, he knows it so has switched off. Would be gamble but I think Pep would inspire him and force him into improvment. He's got a good personality too, that certainly fits within Citys setup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.