Lukas Nmecha

13 goals in 9 games in PL2 now. Give him a chance in the remaining games, and send him on loan somewhere next season to NAC or a Championship side

Nice to see him on the bench tonight.

To be honest when it got to 80 minutes and Sam Allardyce was bringing on a kid for the sake of it, I was wondering why we needed to see our only fit striker play the full 90 with 3 massive games coming up in the next week, and why Nmecha was left on the bench and Danilo came on.

To be honest when it got to 80 minutes and Sam Allardyce was bringing on a kid for the sake of it, I was wondering why we needed to see our only fit striker play the full 90 with 3 massive games coming up in the next week, and why Nmecha was left on the bench and Danilo came on.

Perhaps Jesus still needs game time to get fully fit. Although I can’t see what difference 10 minutes makes.

I expect this kid to have a couple of run outs maybe from the bench if we beat Liverpool in the 2 games & win the Derby on Sat.

Semi & possible Final we may see a few players rested knowing the League is in the bag.

Foden, Diaz & Nemecha in the team would be absolute fantastic for the club.

If Sancho was still here there would have been enough games for him to get on the pitch this season 100%.

NAC Breda surely next season, they look pretty certain to stay up now.

I think he'd do very well in that league, would be an excellent intro to senior football.

NAC Breda surely next season, they look pretty certain to stay up now.

I think he'd do very well in that league, would be an excellent intro to senior football.
Then we have to send a player or two who can create chances for them, as Manu Garcia might not be there next year. If you take out Garcia and Angelino of their team, they`re really poor

Then we have to send a player or two who can create chances for them, as Manu Garcia might not be there next year. If you take out Garcia and Angelino of their team, they`re really poor
Well honestly i think he'll make chances for himself, with his skill and physical attributes, but i'm sure we have other players ready to go there too.

Matt Smith and Demeaco Duhaney perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.