Falkirk players 8 match ban for taking the mickey out of one eyed opponent

sigh...

is it just me who finds this thread disheartening

guy battles back from a life changing incident to make a more than decent career for himself

some twat thinks its funny to mock him and the reaction on here is basically the same

suppose most of you call it bantz...

sigh...

guy battles back from a life changing incident to make a more than decent career for himself

some twat thinks its funny to mock him and the reaction on here is basically the same

Agree totally probably got small cocks so makes them feel better about themselves

sigh...

And with that, eye take my leave from this thread

sigh...

Mocking someone = 8 matches
Spitting = 6 matches
Intentionally going out to injure and cripple an opponent = 5 matches
Sneakily gouging an opponent's eye without provocation, which could potentially have caused eyesight damage = 2 matches

At least the bant here is funny.

The world outside, with its hypocrisy and pompous sjw crap just makes me lose faith in humanity
(oh my god, they mocked him about his eye. Hanging is not enough! And all hail Roy Keane and Mourinho. )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.