Ray Wilkins RIP

Takes a complete **** to come on a forum with an attitude like yours
Everyone has demons not everyone is perfect
But most people have a heart
You sir are a grade A twat

I disagree. He's voicing an opinion, and he's as much entitled to express that opinion on here as you or anybody else. If you don't agree with his views, fair enough, you probably aren't alone. But calling someone a twat simply because they have an alternative view is a bit much.

One of football’s true gents.
Met him once back in 2000. I introduced myself and said what a pleasure it was to meet him. He looked me in the eye and said “no Frank, it’s my pleasure to meet you”. We sat next to each other during the game and got chatting. Just before kick off he gave me a nudge and said “see the fella sitting in front of you? That’s one of the best midfielders to ever play for Spain” I asked who it was “Guardiola. Marvellous player”.
How right he was.
RIP Butch.
Lovely story. RIP, Ray.

I disagree. He's voicing an opinion, and he's as much entitled to express that opinion on here as you or anybody else. If you don't agree with his views, fair enough, you probably aren't alone. But calling someone a twat simply because they have an alternative view is a bit much.

Sadly people die. We are bit oversensitive about this in Britain.

Ray was a bit of a prat. His death doesn't change that.

He was destroyed by alcohol. I am sure he was loved by his family but it must have been hard for them to deal with a drunk.

Personally he never really excited me much as a footballer and bored me as a pundit.

He had plenty of faults,not least the alcohol issues which severely tainted his character,however,i generally found his punditry enjoyable,irrespective of the shite about his bias posted on here.
He was a fantastic footballer,and,as evidenced by the accolades that are pouring in for him by fellow professionals,he was a well respected and well loved man.

RIP Ray.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.