Brighton tickets

Lucky enough to be over for the Huddersfield & Southampton game and now Brighton has been re-scheduled for the 9th, I'd love to get to that game as well. Very flexible on pickup/meet/drop off, just let me know if anyone can help a guy out :D

Lucky enough to be over for the Huddersfield & Southampton game and now Brighton has been re-scheduled for the 9th, I'd love to get to that game as well. Very flexible on pickup/meet/drop off, just let me know if anyone can help a guy out :D

PM Sent

quick question ???
I have just bought two tickets for the Brighton game one on my Cityzens card and one on paper .....does the paper ticket get posted to me or do we have to pick it up from the ticketoffice ?? cheers guys

quick question ???
I have just bought two tickets for the Brighton game one on my Cityzens card and one on paper .....does the paper ticket get posted to me or do we have to pick it up from the ticketoffice ?? cheers guys

The paper ticket will be posted to you Gordon

South Stand level 1
Block 119

$_86.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.