Coffee

If your in Manchester, there is a place called mancoco in the arches near deansgate, they do excellent coffee you could use with a cafetière.

i use an individual cafetière ..... buy a bag of coffee each week .... cost £2.50 - £3.....don't use sugar and can drink it black if theres no milk available

Home Bargains always have Lyons at 79p or a clearance Percol at £1.50 ish

I really like my coffee but I don't buy any from Starbucks or Costa as at £3.00 a cup it's vastly overpriced

I buy a bag of beans from Aldi called alcafe Peruvian Blend. Grind them and use. It’s really good stuff and a fraction of the price of costa and the like. Currently on offer too think it was 2.99 or 3.99 for 454grms.

Gave this a bash a few months ago and wasn't a massive fan but I think I'll try a different one, a bloke a few desks away has a Nespresso machine on his desk...!
Nespresso are fantastic and convenient and a good bit cheaper than costa. Basic small machine on your desk - sorted.

I am a bit of a coffee addict and we have a subsidised Costa on site at work. This morning I have totted things up and realized I have spent £500 there in a year!

Can anyone recommend a decent desk coffee to bring this down...? Not too fussed on price if it is worth it although it would need to be less than £2.10 a go!

I have tried standard Nescafe, Azeera etc (a tub has been on my desk for 6 months) but they are all minging...

Any recommendations?
Coffee addict?

COSTA?????

For my coffee hit at work, I often use an Aeropress ( http://www.aeropress.co.uk/ ), using coffee from my local coffee shop. Either Stokes Full of Beans Espresso roast, or Kenyan Black Lion as a bit of an indulgence from Imperial Teas, Lincoln.

Aeropress is a litlle bit of a faff, but it is so worth it. It effectively produces a shot or two of espresso, which you can either add frothed/foamed milk, or top up with hot water to make an Americano.

Also: Keep you ground coffee in the fridge, preferably in an airtight container,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.