General Videogame Thread

Is the matchmaking/world populator sorted now? He said he sailed for hours without finding another ship to do battle with, surprising that, given the beta didn't seem to have that problem... I didn't catch which version he played though. Is your version Xbox or PC?

I'm on xbox but have cross played with both. The game I was playing for four hours was 2 xbox and 2 pc. We came across ships in the distance but were more interested in doing voyages. Would have been easy to engage them had we wanted too though. Just played a quick game for an hour this aft. no problem with spotting ships to do battle with had I wanted to.

I'm on xbox but have cross played with both. The game I was playing for four hours was 2 xbox and 2 pc. We came across ships in the distance but were more interested in doing voyages. Would have been easy to engage them had we wanted too though. Just played a quick game for an hour this aft. no problem with spotting ships to do battle with had I wanted to.
Sounds like he was either bullshitting or very unlucky.

That's the one thing I miss the least since stopping gaming as much, the whole fanboy nailing your colours to the mast mentality of some of the more vocal gamers. What would they do with their time if there was just one console/platform to choose from? Probably fight over which publisher/developer is the best or something I guess.

Last edited:
It's not to bad I enjoy Far cry games. I'd wait for it to come down a little.

Same Far Cry 3 is the best on the series imo , i see some Gameplays and reviews and i really like what i see but for now i'm looking foward to play God Of War i can't wait to play this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.